Senior QA/ Automation engineer (W&S)
For one of our clients, a successful fintech based in Amsterdam, we are
looking for a QA engineer. This role may only be filled in as a permanent
position, therefor contractors need not apply.
For one of the relatively new value streams within the organization,
there is room for an experienced, ambitious and energetic QA/ Automation engineer. Within the Value Stream the required candidate will lead the QA capability, set out the direction and plan for better Quality in the Solutions.
Uren per week
What will you do?
=You will be defining the Test Strategy for the newest Value Stream: Lending. You implement this together with a team of Engineers, Business Analysts and Service Employees. You know how to manage a Testing framework and you are not shy of putting in the effort to get some actual testing done. You are familiar with coding and scripting, are eager to work with the latest (serverless) technologies and you are able to support colleagues with implementing Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
Any challenges ahead?
– Align on, develop and implement Testing Framework within a new Value Stream
– You develop a Testing Strategy and plan for improvements as our Solution Grows over time
– Bring awareness and Support for Test driven Development to the Software Engineers
– Plan and manage the Testing Strategy over multiple disciplines and teams within the Value Stream
– Plan for Testing capacity both internal and external for Performance and Pen testing
– Contribute to the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery pipeline, triggering test cases and report results.
– Collaborate across other teams and members within the organization with a desire to teach and learn from others.
– Coach and guide Junior QA’s in their development
– Actively participate in Knowledge sharing sessions and platforms
Ambitious? Driven QA / Automation engineer willing to make the difference?
Who are you?
There is no set route to become a well-respected QA Engineer in this organization. But to be successful in this role, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
– Several years working experience in Testing and Test Automation
– Experienced in setting up a Test Strategy
– Experienced with all of the elements of Testing; UAT, Unit Testing, Performance, Security, etc.
– You are an Expert in your domain and bring the skills to coach and train peers
– You are an Ambassador for (Code) Quality
– Familiar with automated testing frameworks e.g. Selenium, Specflow/Cucumber (BDD)
– Familiar with API testing e.g. Postman/Newma/RestSharp
– Experience within Agile environments (SCRUM/Kanban)
– Experience with CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps) and Cloud Platforms (AWS)
– Experience with performance testing tools (Jmeter) or other frameworks is welcome
– TMAP and/or ISTQB certified
What will you get in return?
– A challenging position in a young, fast-growing and ambitious FinTech company where you can leave your suit at home.
– We like to have fun. There is no sense in coming to work every day if you don’t like the people you work with.
– Freedom to take your own initiative and responsibilities.
– The right working gear for you.
Any questions? Can’t wait to apply? Or still not convinced yet? Let me know and I’ll provide you withe the answers or last push to apply fort his great place to work!
Waarom deze opdracht met ons?
Niet alle opdrachten die wij publiceren zijn exclusief bij ons terecht gekomen en we kunnen ons voorstellen dat jij eens denkt; ken ik deze aanvraag niet al? In dat geval kun je jezelf afvragen waarom je via ons wilt reageren. Spar daarover gerust met ons of lees hier vast hoe werken via ons is.Werken via datapool
Klaar voor de volgende stap?
Maak jezelf kenbaar bij ons! Mail, bel, plan gelijk iets in. Allemaal prima voor ons dus aan jou wat het beste voor jou uitkomt. Wacht alleen niet te lang, het kan snel gaan.